Saturday, December 5, 2009

Feels Like My World is Being Turned Upside Down

When I found out that MEMC is going to be closing, I didn't know what to think. Over the past years we have Thanksgiving and Christmas with the Robertson's. And when I left home I figured I would just go back to Texas during the Holidays from wherever I'm at and spend it with the Robertson's and my family. I've never been so close to a family before that's not blood related.

While waiting to find out if they have to move or not, for me it feels like wondering if the world is going to end tomorrow or not. I know this isn't how I should feel, but I feel like I'm being torn apart. I love my family, and the Robertson's. I want to spend holidays with them all. GRRR. I guess whatever the Lord has in store is what's best. But why does it have to be so hard. I want to know about the job situation, but at the same time I wish it would all go away and MEMC could stay in that town and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment