Thursday, November 5, 2009

BYU Homecoming Parade 2009


October 24th I went to the Homecoming Parade with Brooke, a friend of mine from my ward. I loved it, it was an hour long. That's right an hour, it was great!! It was pretty sad, I cried when the band went by. After being in the Marching band for 4 years in High School I miss it. I enjoyed getting to see all the floats that they had. They had a feiry float that reminded me of Pretty and they had the swingers (swing dancers) which I thoroughly loved!!!!

A friend of mine told me it started at 8 a.m. and so when my alarm went off I was like, umm I really want to see the parade, but I'm really tired too. So I just went back to sleep thinking that I was going to be missing it and lose my chance to see it. But then I got a text message from Brooke asking if I still wanted to go. Saying that it starts at 10a.m. and I was like SWEET I didn't miss it. This is great I still get to see a BYU Homecoming Parade. I was so happy.!!!! I was so grateful for the text message.:)

Another float that I really liked was the international students. There was a guy named Adam walking by the float but on the other side of the street then we were so I didn't get to get a picture of him. He is from New Zealand and was holding the New Zealand Flag. I didn't get all the pictures I wanted to because my camera only has the ability to hold 35 pictures, so I'll put on the pictures that I didn't get and let you enjoy!






I took these pictures because I thought my dad would really like them.
Yay!!! For the BYU Cougar Marching Band!

Flutes are the best!!!


This Pizza place is very good. While visiting Utah for a mission reunion one time I was hanging out with Faith (Smith/Sample) and one of her roommates mom's took us there to eat. So good.



I had to take a picture of the guy riding the pink motorbike
(whatever it's called). That's a real man for you!!!
Also I saw the little girl in the pumpkin outfit, so cute!!!

Go Ballroom dancers!!!

SWING DANCERS! IF I APPLY AND GET ACCEPTED
TO BYU I WOULD SO TRY TO DO THIS ONE!!!!

Guys doing stunt dancing I think.



Again I put this on for my dad!!!!
This reminded me of Pretty!!!!


New Zealand!!!! I don't know if you can see him, but the guy on the right side of the truck is holding a New Zealand flag. It's black and has a fern on it for the All Blacks, their Rugby team.

This is for Number One and the Beast!!!
This is also for Number One!!!

Some things I think you only see in Utah. I loved this one though!!! Go Adoption.

For all those Okies out there. Dad and those people in Texas who root for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment