Sunday, November 15, 2009

Picking up Bree from Sandy

Yesterday Danny, Lisa and I left Provo to go pick up Bree (Lisa's and my other roommate) from work in Sandy. She's been staying at her sisters house in South Jordan because she has seizures daily so her sister wants her to stay there so she doesn't have to worry about driving to work or anything. Well, she's stay with us for the weekend so we went to pick her up and was planning on going there with one car and coming home with two cars.


On the way there it started snowing harder and snow starting gathering on the road, so I stopped on the side of the highway and let Danny take over because it was making me scared and nervous. He is an experienced driver in this weather so I felt better with him driving anyway. But we did find out that I need new windshield wipers. So I'm very grateful for Danny that he was with us and was able to take over! Thanks Danny.


On the way to Sandy we were trying to keep the window defogged. I was having to wipe the window every now and then for Danny so that he could see. This is the traffic on the way to Sandy.
This is the snow on the ground on the way to Sandy.
This is at Bree's sisters house in South Jordan. Lots of snow in the Salt Lake area.

On the way back Danny was so nice to us. There's a place he use to work that's kinda like a bakery and he was craving the food. So he bought all of us lunch on the way back.


No comments:

Post a Comment