Friday, November 27, 2009

Visit Temple Square with Christmas Lights


On Friday, November 27th My roommate Lisa's family, Lisa, some friends and I went to Temple Square to see the lights before her family had to go back home to California Saturday morning. We really enjoyed the lights and I don't think we could take enough pictures.LOL I was so excited to see the lights because it was my first time. I think it may have been the first time for all of us.








We thought it was pretty with the moon in the background.





Reflection of trees in the fountain in the middle of temple square.
The Star of Bethlahem.

This is Lisa, me and her sister enjoying the Christmas Lights on Temple Square.
Lisa's parents were kind enough to buy us all Hot Chocolate!!! It was really good.
This is one of the many nativities they had out there. I would have taken more pictures, but I was running out of memory.
We liked the tin can(or whatever they were) that they cut pictures into, this is of Christ if you can tell.
They had Christmas words put into these paper bags in different languages, I loved it!
This is of the sheperds.
















No comments:

Post a Comment