Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good and Bad things about Utah.

Good Things about living in Utah:

1. I love having all my neighbors be singles and of the same faith. You can just go to a neighbors house and hang out.

2. It's great being able to just meet in the middle of your apartment building (solarium) to have ward prayer, Family Home Evening, etc.

3. It's great to not have to drive 30 to 45 minutes if not longer to go to activities.

4. I have met some wonderful people here in Utah.



Bad Things about living in Utah:

1. I don't have the kids that I'm use to being around back home. Number One, The Beast, Pretty, Snort and Little Guy, and their parents of course. I miss going over to their house and just playing with them. Being able to see Little Guy start to crawl, and Snort starting to walk. I've been blessed though that Aimee has been sending me some pictures from her phone. Like I was about to see Rachel's first hair cut when she was in the salon chair!

2. Not being around my family.

3. Not being around my YSA friends from the Branch and surround area.

4. Miss out on baby showers

No comments:

Post a Comment