Friday, October 9, 2009

Travel from Texas to Utah

On August 24-25, Sarah and I drove from Texas to Utah. I left my house later in the morning, so that I could say bye to my dad when he got home from work before I left. There were some points where Sarah had to ask me if I was o.k. because I was just start crying while driving.

We stopped on the 24th in New Mexico and was able to stay the night with my mission president. It was so nice to see them and be able to catch up a little. :) It made them happy that I thought of stopping there on the way to Utah. There were two ways that we could have gone, Colorado or New Mexico. Well, I told Sarah that if we went to New Mexico we could stay with my mission president and she said, that's a great idea. :) So we did, and I'm grateful we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment