Saturday, October 3, 2009

Video of Matthew Cowley


Tonight I went to a gathering for New Zealand Missionaries and other New Zealander's to watch a movie that has been made of Matthew Cowley and his missionary work with the Polynesians. He served a mission when he was 17 in New Zealand and then later served as a Mission President. Then he served as a General Authority over the Pacific Islands and came to love them. I loved the gathering that we went to tonight. We were able to hear a group of Maori (Native New Zealander's) sing a few songs which was AWESOME!!!

You could feel the spirit so strong as they were singing the songs (there was one brother that played his guitar while the rest sang) and while we watched the video. I was so great to hear the New Zealander's voices again. I'm so glad that I decided to go tonight, it was so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment