Saturday, October 3, 2009

I have a new Addiction

O.K. since coming to Utah I have gained a new addiction. There is a girl in my ward that really likes the T. V. show 24 and was watching it one day in their apartment when my roommates event over. So we sat down and watched some and got into it a little. So they started talking about how they were starting with season 1 and watching all seasons to catch up for season 7 that starts in January. So I asked if I could borrow season 1 disk because they had already watched the first ones and so I borrowed them and started watching.

I watched season 1 and liked it and the more I watched the more I got into it. I'm so addicted now. One night I stayed up until like 3 or so watching it. We are now on season 3. I am actually watching some right now! :) It's so good that after you watch one hour you want to see the next right away. My friend Dana said that the further you get into the seasons that better it gets. She's right.

When I was at home I watched a few episodes just while flipping through channels and catching them when I would find them on, but now I am really into it. In January when season 7 starts we are planning on have 24 parties to watch the episodes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment